Seasonal Bliss - Botany

It's time for more Seasonal Bliss! I'm Diana of D. S. Brennan Photography and I have a treat for you this November. As we head toward winter, I find myself drawn to those last remnants of the living things that made the Spring, Summer, and Fall so beautiful. So, I've created a little botanical collage as a desktop wallpaper for you. I hope you enjoy it!

To download this month's Seasonal Bliss Wallpaper, click the image below to open it in a new page, then go to the file menu and "Save Page As" or right click and "Set as Desktop Wallpaper". Please remember that it is for personal use only. Enjoy!





Be sure to browse these beautiful botanicals from Arts in RI members!

If you like this Arts In RI blog post...spread the love!
Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Facebook Tell Your Tweets
0 Responses