September Vogue Inspiration

Ive been trying to do more pieces that are inspired by fashion. So here is a picture I ripped out of Septembers Vogue catalog.I really love this red jacket and I have an undying love for grey hair, so I really loved this picture. If only I could afford the jacket!! hahahah The jacket is a Louis Vuitton wool coat for $2K. So I wanted to do a red hair piece. Lets get right to it! Here is what I came up with.
I was really excited to include the pair of vintage earrings. Also I was really excited to include vintage pearly stamen from Germany.

What is your inspiration this month?
If you like this Arts In RI blog post...spread the love!
Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Facebook Tell Your Tweets
3 Responses
  1. phriendlyk8 Says:

    ooooo I love how you included th vintage elements! Wonderful!


  2. kim Says:

    what a great piece made of mixed media. Love it and how well it suits your muse.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    That is really beautiful! I love the vintage elements as well.