NEW wallets by à la mode

Many months in the making (mostly in my head), I've come up with a wallet that incorporates both fabric and seatbelts. It took me 4 tries before I was satisfied with the results.

It features a zipper pocket (not pictures as I ran out of zippers), 6 credit card slots and two bill pockets. It folds nice and flat and closes with a snap. I hope to have some listed in my Etsy shop soon. This particular one is already reserved.

I love it when a plan comes together...even if it takes many, many months. What do you think?

If you like this Arts In RI blog post...spread the love!
Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Facebook Tell Your Tweets
3 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    i think you have a lot of perseverance


  2. i think they look awesome!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    What an awesome way to recycle seat belts, AND, it is so stylish. Well done!