Etsy RAIN (Seattle) and Arts in RI



The Arts In RI team and the Etsy Rain team are teaming up for some cross promotion. I am really excited about this because there are some really talented people on the team. Etsy Rain is based out of Seattle, so they're a local team as well.

scarywhitegirl
is one member of this group. She has some uber-unique items.



especially for Valentines Day.

This info from her bio really tells a tale of someone who loves what they do:

"I've been doing crafty stuff of one sort or another since I was a kid. My mom has always been very crafty, and she would let us play around with some of her leftover materials. I started cross-stitching very young, and sewing soon after that. I learned to crochet several years ago, and yarn has since taken over my life."

Check out her shop!
If you like this Arts In RI blog post...spread the love!
Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Facebook Tell Your Tweets
2 Responses
  1. ' Says:

    Dawn (AKA - Scarywhitegirl) makes awesome things! I've been telling everyone to check out her hats! They are great - I own 4 or 5 them!


  2. katy Says:

    Seattle loves our Scarywhitegirl! Yay Dawn!