Winner of the Halloween Contest


We have a winner! Poppy of groovyglassgirl.etsy.com has won the pumpkin. My daughter randomly chose her name this morning in our drawing. Congratulations Poppy!!! Poppy is a talented warm glass artist who I am sure appreciates Suzanne's fine talent as a hot glass artist. Thank you to all who played and entered. We hope you enjoyed your trip through our fine shops. We received alot of nice feedback. Thank you for that as well. It makes having these contests such a pleasure.
If you like this Arts In RI blog post...spread the love!
Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Facebook Tell Your Tweets
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I am so excited to have won this pumpkin! I can't wait to see it in person. I had a great time searching through all of the Arts in RI team shops and found tons of new favorite sellers among this group of talented Etsy sellers. I think the Etsy Glass Artists might just have to borrow this idea for our team ;)